Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Kindergarden Graduation - Lucas' turn!

I can't quite believe Lucas is moving on from kindergarten!  This is always a bittersweet day for me; I'm glad it's all over but sad at the same time since it's such a special, tender time in my little boy's life.  It was a wonderful year, we feel very blessed.

Here he is in the processional (sorry it's blurry, I was lucky to get a shot at all):


He's to the right of the girl in the pink dress (2 of his good friends are to her left - together they are "The Three L's"):


Here he is saying his line in the alphabet poem, he did a great job! He was the letter 'S':

Here he is in the 5 Little Ducks play.  It was pretty cute, I'll see if Jake can fix this footage for me:


Receiving his diploma (sorry for the blur but once again, I was lucky to get this shot at all):

We love his teacher!  She has had each of our boys for kindergarten so far and we are very thankful.  She is so good with them:

It was Field Day for the upper grades so we stopped by to see Joshua after the Kinder ceremonies.  6th graders got to supervise the stations and Joshua chose one of his favorite games, Pickle Ball.  He said they got quite a few "customers!"

Here he is demonstrating the game, trying to generate interest for his station:



Some of Josh's good friends were manning the hula hoop station.  They were good sports and agreed to a photo op:


Coincidentally, Daniel's class was just starting their field day rotation as we met up with Joshua in the gym.  He waved to us from afar but declined to come over for photos.  He was making a beeline for somewhere, I was guessing the snow cone station.  Turns out my suspicions were correct - he confirmed once he got home from school.  He said he was the first kid in line to get a snow cone and was pretty proud of that fact.  I have to admit, that beats getting your picture taken by your mom any day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home