Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Tryon Creek Hike

We went on another summer hike a couple of week-ends ago. We invited another family to go with us and enjoyed their company quite a bit. Tryon Creek was a location we've been wanting to check out for a while and I'm happy for us that we finally did it.

I guess the area was alright, but we've definitely been spoiled by some of the other locations we've been to. There are so many gorgeous, easily accessible hikes here in Oregon that the bar is set pretty high. Lucas kept anticipating a waterfall, for example. I explained that this time instead of a waterfall we were going to get to see a creek. Well, it turns out Tryon Creek itself is kind of wimpy and I think I lost some credibility with my three-year-old.

All in all a fun outing for us and I'm so glad when we get to do things like this. Just a few pictures I snapped along the way for your viewing pleasure:





2 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

We all know how important it is to maintain credibility with your 3-year-old ;)

8/08/2012 2:30 PM  
Blogger TracyS. said...

Too bad the creek didn't live up to it's reputation. It looks like a good time though.

8/08/2012 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home