Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Monday, December 14, 2009

My little man in his sweater vest

I am so smitten

It just doesn't get much better than your little man smiling up at you in his sweater vest

Once again, Jen worked her magic and has given us these portraits we will always treasure. Plus, we had a lot of fun at the photo shoot itself. Lucas was cheerful and cooperative, Joshua and Daniel were both at school...so we moms actually got to talk!

I had the toughest time choosing which ones to post! Even tougher will be choosing which ones to frame. I think I'll definitely do a collage.


5 Comments:

Blogger A | E said...

These are amazing! I love how happy he is in them! I'm stealing them for our files! PS: Your Christmas package is in the mail and should arrive soon.

12/14/2009 3:26 PM  
Blogger TracyS. said...

What a sweetie! He is adorable. I love the one of him clapping.

12/15/2009 5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are all really cute. Your blog is fun to read. I especially liked the gentlemen in training post.

12/15/2009 8:16 AM  
Blogger James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Way cute!! Those eyes are just adorable!!

12/15/2009 3:40 PM  
Blogger amphvivian said...

He is soooo adorable!

12/19/2009 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home