Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Monday, November 10, 2008

yay!

I started a yoga class a few weeks ago and am loving it! This is big news for me as I have really been wanting to start yoga again but did not think I would be able to until after the baby was born and I'd had a chance to recover. Fortunately one of the (many) rec centers here offers a class that fits with my schedule perfectly -- we get Joshua off on the school bus then Daniel and I head over to the rec center where he gets to play and I get to go to my class (twice a week). I called the rec center inquiring about prenatal yoga and was told that while they do not offer a specific prenatal class, there was an instructor who was a big advocate of yoga during pregnancy and who would love to help me in her class. Score! I come out of class feeling great and am hard pressed to think of a better way to start my day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Yay for yoga!! I loved doing it during my pregnancy with Alyssa. Enjoy!

11/10/2008 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home