Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Things are well for us here in our temporary location. We like our apartment (whew!) and the area itself is great. Lots of beautiful green, rolling hills just like I remember from when I was growing up. I tried to take a picture of them, but couldn't nearly capture what I saw and gave up.

Temporarily relocating has been challenging, but things are definitely good and we feel very blessed. We are happy to just be together and in a nice place near family. Here is a picture of how things have typically been around here -- not much different than how they were before we moved, I am happy to note!


There have been several things we had to leave behind that we wish we had with us; Joshua has requested several books we didn't have room for, for example. Just for fun, click here to find out what I miss the most. Who'd have guessed?

1 Comments:

Blogger TracyS. said...

Great picture. Looks like lots of fun. I'm glad that your temporary home is working out well.

4/26/2007 5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home