Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

They're never cuter than when they are asleep...

Since I'm sick of working on my projects at the moment and everyone else is asleep (actually, I should be too), let me tell you why I love this picture I took today:


It's more than just a picture of Joshua asleep, although I have a number of those that I really like (a recent one is included at the end of this post). Joshua is laying on the floor beside a floor lamp and the couch, a position he only takes when he's supposed to be in his room in bed (at night) or in this case for his quiet time in the afternoon since he's given up naps. Usually we catch him opening his bedroom and the hallway door or just after he's laid down in the pictured spot and pack him back off into his room, but this time I didn't. Since the only thing that happens when he does this is that we take him back to his room, my guess is that he didn't know what to do and fell asleep waiting for me to notice he was there. Sweet! I didn't have to send him back to his room, and he actually took a nap (a long one, two hours! He slept through his brother playing around him and me making dinner and we had to wake him up to eat). Score one point for the parents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home