Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Friday, January 19, 2007

now that's scary...

Joshua was having a hard time the other night and we subsequently had a little talk about feelings. We were just talking about some of the feelings people have, and when we got to "scared" Joshua's antenna perked up. The following exchange ensued;

"Why do people get scared?" asked Joshua

"Well, maybe people get scared when they see something they've never seen before,"I responded.

"Yeah, maybe like if they see an old wig,"

"Hmmm, yes, maybe like that..."

"Yes, and especially if the old wig is blowing hot air."

I have absolutely no idea where this obscure fear came from, but I appreciated the insight into Joshua's thinking. Maybe I'll dig up my college notes on Freudian analysis...

3 Comments:

Blogger A | E said...

awesome!

1/26/2007 4:49 PM  
Blogger TracyS. said...

My kids agree that is "Silly!"

1/28/2007 5:11 AM  
Blogger amphvivian said...

How fun! I love the visual imagery you can get from someone else's description!

2/06/2007 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home